Saturday, October 25, 2008

Upcoming Opportunities

OK...OK...so the news is doom and gloom. If you don't believe it just read the papers or listen to the news on the radio or TV. Remember that on October 19, 1997 we had a 22% drop in the DOW in one day. Devastating, tears, heart papitations. The end was near.

Yes, that was different and the times are different now. That is true yet the same facts were true back then. One of my worries now is will I live long enough for my value to return to the past value.

I notice folks are still going to the coffee shop. Now gas is dropping in price, will we all refrain from going back to the way it was. For me it needs to get back to $0.35 a gallon to spur me to just take off.

Now you have all kinds of new opportunities to look at. Companies need people that know how to budget, be frugal and be productive. You have those qualities, keep working on your own marketing plan and see who out there needs your help.

No comments: