Thursday, October 16, 2008

Bad News?

Is the news getting you down? Are you worried there may be nothing out there for you? Does it look gloomy?

Actually it is what you make it. If you feel all the above it just may be affecting your attitude and the way you come across in meetings with others. It is hard to stress the importance of a positive attitude.

I know..I know, you're saying "but Cleon you don't understand". Maybe I don't but chances are that I do, as I've been there and done that plus I have seen thousands of folks in your same boat. Guess what, they have all survived. Was it easy? Not always.

What to do now? Count your blessings, list your achievements then go out and talk with more people. Research what you really want to do then find fun ways to talk to people about it.

Keep your chin up because there are some people that won't get that chance again.

No comments: