Thursday, October 23, 2008

Bird feeder

Have you ever watched the activity at a bird feeder? You may want to try it sometime. Those cute little birdies fly back and forth, picking through the food to find the best. Many times they discard what appears to be fine food. Oddly enough later the squirrels come by and pick up the discarded food and have found a treasure.

Have you thought that sometimes you do that too, only yours if with possible opportunities. You sift through the list and discard what you think is not "you" and move on. Later someone else runs across it and cultivates it for themselves. Sometimes we come back to an old possibility and refresh it and turn it into a winner.

Why is that? Part of it is you are human. You are smart, creative, knowledgeable and feel you can figure this out. Time has taught me that no matter how smart I am sometimes I still make a mistake, then I gain new knowledge and move forward. Through my mistakes I learn more and become more successful over time.

Think about it!

No comments: