Saturday, March 26, 2011

Age discrimination

Is there any age discrimination out there? Well Duh! The question is does it affect you? Many will say it does and it certainly feels that way. My first question is: If they are practicing age discrimination would you really want to work there? Then we get into all the discussion about it is against the law etc, to which I totally agree.
My original question should stand out to you and if you decide you wouldn't want to work there you are on the right track. Why you ask? Because if they really are discriminatory you will find they do other dumb things and you wouldn't be happy there. It will only be a matter of time until they fade away because of poor business practices.
If you want to sue them the big question to me is how much time do you have that you can devote to the process, it isn't fast and can cost a lot.

Bottom line to me is I'd rather devote my time and energy moving on with my life and being productive. They will go by the wayside in just a matter of time.

No comments: