Friday, March 19, 2010

Off into the wild blue yonder

IT is March now and from time to time we have some strong winds. As irritating as wind is to me, I also find that the skies are very clear on those windy days. The mountains are clear as a bell and almost look close enough to reach out and touch.

The clarity is magnificent and a joy to view. Yet when I step into the wind I remember how uncomfortable I am. Now I also know some folks like the wind.

Just as the wind may affect some of us so does the hunt for your next opportunity. Your job is to make it less uncomfortable and an enjoyable experience. One way might be to remember you have an opportunity to meet someone new, learn something during the interview and maybe even get a referral to another opportunity.

Go out and soar like an eagle.

No comments: