Thursday, March 11, 2010

Happy Birthday to my wonderful wife

Today happens to be my wife's birthday. It seemed appropriate to pen something to her today in recognition.

Birthdays represent many ideas to many folks. Depends on your perspective and how you are or are not affected by it.

My dearest Wife:
As each birthday rotates around it becomes apparent to me of the time we have spent together.
We have had rough times yet we tend to remember the better times.
We've camped together, drank wine from a brown paper bag before.
Broken down in the middle of nowhere in Idaho.
Slept in the van in zero degree temp.
Viewed the Grand Canyon as the sun arose.
You've come home to find the garage door open and me no where to be found.
We enjoyed Ralphie for 20 years.
You've tried to steady a tree I was cutting down.
We have eaten at the top of the B of A building in SF.
You have put up with me and Toastmasters.
You've put up with me.
You look more beautiful every year to me and my love for you grows far deeper than I ever imagined it could.
Sometimes I could just eat you up I love you so much. Then other times I wish I had eaten you up.
Happy Birthday my love and may you have many more.

Love you,
Cleon

No comments: