Thursday, August 6, 2009

Reticulation

Reticulation is nothing more than networking, yet it is a different word from our vocabulary. Why does it catch our attention at first? Because it is different.

As you go about your search for that new opportunity what are you doing to be different or better yet to stand out? Not show stuff, or fancy schmancy but truly different that makes someone need to learn more about you. You need to be interesting, you need to always be listening for the signals and most of all have that ability to to project and sound confident and knowledgeable. Where would one receive this kind of training?

You knew it, you knew right where I was going. Toastmasters, yes Toastmasters is the place. This is no cheap sell folks, it is something that will be fun, assist you in all aspects of life and extremely affordable.

Ask me sometime.

1 comment:

John Hooley said...

Hey Cleon,

I just ran into a web designer who told me a story about how Toastmasters has helped her in her business. She told me that she had fears of public speaking, true, but that Toastmasters also helped her to develop the confidence and communication skills that she needed to take her business up a level.

I hope you guys aren't having too much fun at Macadam without me. :)

John