Thursday, June 26, 2008

Personal Development

What are you doing for you personal development? Our lives are full of surprises, both good and could be better. Remember that life is a learning proposition and we need to continue learning.
In 2004 I met a young man in Reno, Nv. at a Toastmasters International Conference. We met by chance at a cafe as we were both having breakfast. A greeting and a few words of exchange, you know-small talk, led us to realize we were both Toastmasters. He from Las Vegas and me from Oregon. He had been through a few transitions and was continuing his journey to bigger and better things.
The other day I saw he had signed up for LinkedIn and of course I invited him to join my connections. He accepted. That led me to recheck his website.
Upon checking I found he has the most visited website on the above topic. He has a plethora of information on there.
One that caught my attention was How to discover your life purpose in about 20 minutes .
We all need to have an idea of our life's purpose since we all affect others, sometimes knowingly and other times unknowingly.

No comments: