Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Are you getting behind or losing ground?

As I talk to different folks I find I am not alone here. As much as I plan, organize and plan to get deadlines done ahead of time something happens many times where I am pushing and struggling to get it done on time. Ever have that happen to you?

What can we do? There are probably as many answers are there readers of this blog. So many ways. Do you notice that when it get's to crunch time it is amazing how we seem to do what is needed to complete the task.

My take is we are creatures of habit. We learn our limits then push them. When I was younger I was always in a hurry and found I exceeded the speed limit a fair amount. With maturation I have slowed down and find I still get there with much less stress.

Time is a critical element...and as the term goes "Carpe Diem".

No comments: