Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Powerwashing

What might power washing have in common with searching for your next opportunity in your career path? As I was out cleaning the driveway, in total captivation because will come close, I find myself thinking about anything and everything. Going back and forth reminds me of the job search and putting our plan together and executing it. As I wash the driveway I find my plan is to go back and forth in perfect paths to clean. The truth is that sometimes I get a little off course and of course have to go back over my path and fix the area I missed.
That happens to you also when you don't quite execute as you should and you have to correct and maybe even go back. If life was so predictable and perfect it wouldn't be much fun nor learning. We go through life learning and making corrections all the time to get to where we are going. Why would it be any different in the opportunity searching business.

No comments: