Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Where is the heart?

Who are the speakers that really catch your attention? What comedians make you laugh the most? What stories do you remember the most and longest?
I remember back in 1974 the company I worked for sent me to a business letter writing class. It was a day long class and I still remember the gentleman that taught it. It is hard to remember the whole class but I do remember him and the basic layout of a good business letter. Why do I remember him?
As he taught the class he told stories with a passion, a passion from his heart and I felt them. That has lasted me all these years.
As you interview and exchange stories with others they will remember you when you are passionate. Your passion needs to be heard first and that it turn will make it felt by them and you will be remembered.

No comments: