Monday, November 1, 2010

"I never promised you a rose garden"

That was an awful book in my opinion. A very good friend and work associate suggested I read it since she had just finished it. I began reading the book and would have put it away as I found it most depressing and not very good. But, since my friend suggested it I presumed that it would get better. It didn't and once done I asked my friend what she liked about the book. She then revealed that she didn't like it at all. We both had a great laugh and went on with life.



The upshot of this lessen is sometimes even friends may give you some advice that isn't always the best. They had the best of intentions and sometimes it doesn't pan out. You will find you did learn something new and you'll be more careful next time.

No comments: