Friday, September 10, 2010

Making time for what is important

Many times folks tell me they don't have time for social media, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and the list goes on. A fact one needs to understand is it isn't going away. It is becoming a part of life and business. It will continue to grow and morph into more than we can imagine now.

Another fact is we make time for what is important. If you doubt this think about tasks and events you attended or did 20 years ago and tell me you still do each and everyone of them today. You will find some go away and new ones take their place. The same goes with social media. You will be involved sometime.

Your ability to make time for events is up to you. I have found in my own life I am slow to move or change sometimes and can see the results later. I'm still trying.

No comments: